These conditions of sale are concluded on the one hand by the company G & E and managing the site www.cannaled.eu and, on the other hand, by any natural or legal person wishing to make a purchase via the website www.cannaled.eu hereinafter referred to as "the buyer".
Article 1: object
These terms of sale are intended to define the contractual relationship between G & E and the buyer and the conditions applicable to any purchase made through the website www.cannaled.eu. The acquisition of a product through this site implies acceptance without reservation by the buyer of these conditions of sale which the buyer acknowledges having read prior to his order. Before any transaction, the buyer declares on the one hand that the purchase of products on the site www.cannaled.eu is not directly related to his professional activity and is limited to a strictly personal use and on the other hand to have the full legal capacity, allowing it to engage under these terms and conditions of sale.
The company G & E retains the possibility of modifying at any time these conditions of sale, in order to respect any new regulation or in order to improve the use of its site. Therefore, the conditions applicable will be those in effect at the date of the order by the buyer.
The products offered are those listed on the website www.cannaled.eu of the company G & E, within the limits of available stocks. G & E reserves the right to modify the product assortment at any time. Each product is presented on the website as a description of its main technical characteristics (capacity, use, composition ...). The photographs are as faithful as possible but do not engage the Seller. The sale of the products presented on the site www.cannaled.eu is intended for all buyers resident in countries that fully authorize the entry into their territory of these products. (to modify if necessary)
The prices appearing on the product sheets of the Internet catalog and are prices in Euros (€) including all taxes (TTC) taking into account the VAT applicable on the day of the order. Any change in the VAT rate may be reflected in the price of the products. G & E reserves the right to change prices at any time, provided however that the price listed in the catalog on the day of the order will be the only applicable to the buyer. The prices quoted do not include the delivery costs, invoiced in addition to the price of the products bought according to the total amount of the order. In mainland France and other European countries (according to the countries, to consult here), for orders over or equal to 100 euros including tax, shipping costs are offered; for any order less than 100 euros including VAT, a flat rate of participation in shipping costs will be charged to the buyer for an amount of 8 euros including tax.
Before any order, the buyer must create an account on the site www.cannaled.eu. The account creation section is accessible directly from the sidebar. At each visit, the buyer, if he wishes to order or consult his account (order status, profile ...), must identify himself using this information. The company G & E offers the buyer to order and pay for its products in several stages, with 3 payment options to choose from:
- Credit Card: you can pay by credit card (Mastercard, Visa, credit card...).
- Payment by check: the buyer selects the products he wishes to order in the "basket", modifies if necessary (quantities, references ...), checks the delivery address or informs a new one. Then the shipping costs are calculated and submitted to the buyer, along with the name of the carrier. Then, the buyer chooses the method of payment of his choice: "Payment by check". Finally, the last step offers to check all the information, read and accept these terms and conditions by checking the corresponding box, then invite him to validate his order by clicking on the button "Confirm my order". This last click forms the final conclusion of the contract. Upon validation, the buyer receives a purchase order confirming the registration of his order.
- Payment by bank transfer: the buyer selects the products he wishes to order in the "basket", modifies if necessary (quantities, references ...), checks the delivery address or informs a new one. Then the shipping costs are calculated and submitted to the buyer, along with the name of the carrier. Then, the buyer chooses the method of payment of his choice: "Payment by transfer". Finally, the last step offers to check all the information, read and accept these terms and conditions by checking the corresponding box, then invite him to validate his order by clicking on the button "Confirm my order". This last click forms the final conclusion of the contract. Upon validation, the buyer receives a purchase order confirming the registration of his order. In order to finalize the payment and trigger the processing of the order, the buyer must contact his bank to make the transfer corresponding to the amount of his order to the bank account of G&E, whose details are communicated to the buyer. Upon receipt of the transfer, the order will be processed and the buyer will be informed by e-mail. The company G&E will ship the products at the earliest 2 working days after receipt of the transfer corresponding to the order, under reserve of provisions.
- Secure payment by Paypal (via the PAYPAL system): the buyer selects the products he wants to order in the "basket", modifies if necessary (quantities, references ...), checks the delivery address or in inform a news. Then the shipping costs are calculated and submitted to the buyer, along with the name of the carrier. Then, the buyer chooses the method of payment of his choice: "Payment by Paypal". The next step is to check all the information, read and accept these terms and conditions by checking the corresponding box, then invite him to validate his order by clicking on the button "Confirm my order". Finally, the buyer is redirected to the secure PAYPAL interface in order to securely inform his Paypal account credentials or personal credit card. If payment is accepted, the order is registered and the contract definitively formed. Payment by Paypal account or by credit card is irrevocable. In case of fraudulent use of this one, the purchaser will be able to demand the cancellation of the payment by card, the sums paid will be then credited or returned. The responsibility of the holder of a credit card is not engaged if the disputed payment has been proven fraudulently done, remotely, without physical use of his card. In order to obtain a refund of the fraudulent debit and any bank charges that the transaction may have incurred, the cardholder must challenge, in writing, the withdrawal from his bank, within 70 days of the transaction, or 120 days if the contract linking it to it so provides. The amounts withdrawn are reimbursed by the bank within a maximum of one month after receipt of the written dispute formed by the holder. No expenses of restitution of the sums can not be charged to the holder.
- Yes By Cash: You also have the option to pay directly in cash through the YesByCash system. Just follow the steps after clicking on this type of payment and you will be able to pay in cash at the various payment points near you.
- Payment in 3x or 4x (ONLY FOR FRANCE ): It is possible to pay in 3x or 4x by credit card from 100 € on CannaLED. At the time of the order you pay the first monthly payment, the following month you pay the second monthly payment and the third month, the last monthly payment.
The confirmation of an order implies acceptance of these conditions of sale, the acknowledgment of having perfect knowledge and the waiver of its own terms of purchase. All data provided and the recorded confirmation will be worth proof of the transaction. If the buyer has an e-mail address and if he has entered it on his order form, the company G & E will communicate to him by e-mail the confirmation of the registration of his order.
If the buyer wants to contact the company G & E, he can do it either by email at the following address: email@example.com
The G & E Company retains full ownership of the products sold until full payment of the price, in principal, including fees and taxes.
Under Article L121-20 of the Consumer Code, the buyer has a period of fourteen working days from the delivery of their order to exercise his right of withdrawal and thus return the product to the seller for exchange or refund without penalty, except for the cost of return.
Deliveries are made to the address indicated on the order form which can only be in the agreed geographical area. Orders are made by UPS, delivery service with tracking, delivery VS signature. Delivery times are only indicative; if they exceed thirty days from the order, the contract of sale may be terminated and the buyer refunded. The company G & E will be able to provide by email to the buyer the tracking number of his parcel. The buyer is delivered to his home by a deliveryman. In the absence of the buyer, he will receive a notice of passage, which allows him to withdraw the products ordered at the nearest UPS relay point, for a specified period of about 10 days. The transport risks are the responsibility of the purchaser from the moment the items leave the premises of the company G & E. The buyer is obliged to check in the presence of the deliveryman, the condition of the packaging of the goods and its contents upon delivery. In case of damage during transport, any protest must be made to the carrier within three days of delivery.
All products provided by the company G & E benefit from the legal guarantee provided by articles 1641 and following of the Civil Code. In case of nonconformity of a product sold, it can be returned to the company G & E who will take it back, exchange it or refund it.
The company G & E, in the process of distance selling, is held only by an obligation of means. It can not be held responsible for damage resulting from the use of the Internet network such as loss of data, intrusion, virus, break of the service, or other involuntary problems.
All elements of the site www.cannaled.eu are and remain the exclusive intellectual property of G & E. Nobody is allowed to reproduce, exploit, or use for any purpose whatsoever, even partially, elements of the site whether in the form of photo, logo, visual or text.
The company G & E undertakes to preserve the confidentiality of the information provided by the buyer, which he would have to transmit for the use of certain services. All information concerning him is subject to the provisions of Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978. As such, the user has a right to access, modify and delete information about him.